Luca's O5 Research Staff Application

Lucanut

In Game Name: Luca

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:110088267

Job applying for: I am applying for The O5 Research Team.

How many Warns do you have?: I have 0 Warnings.

Why do you want to join the O5 Research team: I want to join the O5 Research Team so that I can perform more crucial research for the foundation & ensure the will of the O5 Council is followed so that our research is at peak performance.

Why should we accept you: I am a good researcher and great at following orders and leading others if need be, I get along well with others and I ensure that everyone involved in anything are equal and their voices are heard. I also want to make sure that people that are mistreated by others receive support and make a better environment for the server in general.

Thank you for your consideration,

Luca   

I honestly don't know you very well so I don't think It's a good idea for me to give a response due to the fact that I don't know you.  However the fact that I don't know you isn't a very good sign in my opinion
+/- Support

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

4 hours ago, Lucanut said:

Hi Mav,

This issue might of been caused by Time Zones. I live in the United Kingdom (GMT) which might explain why you haven’t seen a lot of me.

Well I'm usually up at 5 AM my time so I think I would have seen you but maybe.

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

+ / - Support leaning towards negative

- You only have 2 test logs on the forums. Both are short not high quality. 

- You are a nice person

- You are a LR

Overall I just think you need more test logs and more higher quality ones at that.

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the O5 Staff Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for O5 Staff at this time.

Reapply in 1 week.

O5.png.589922a39234c19dc4f7828a86dedb70.png

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"