In-Game name:

AK9

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:112733709

SPC

How long have you been in your current rank?:

3 Hours as of 23:33 EST

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

Outside of the GamingLight Community I worked my way up to the Second in Command of the Shock/Coruscant Guard battalion on a Clone Wars RP, and was eventually promoted to the CMDR of the battalion. Also on a MilitaryRP server I worked my way up through the NCO ranks and the Warrant Officer ranks, and was eventually promoted to 2LT where I helped in the transition for NCOs to Warrant Officers.

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum)

I would like to become a NCO because I love the regiment and I want to help the Officers, those in leadership positions, and DT as a whole prosper and grow in size while maintaining the seriousness and legitimacy the regiment upholds. I want to offer the chance for people to try and join DT during off hours when very few, possibly no DT are on. I also want to help those who are new to DT and possibly the server become accustomed to the way we as DT operate, along with learning the layout of the map, and anything else they may need help that I can provide as a NCO.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum)

I believe I stand out amongst other applicants because I have the necessary experience and skills to work adamantly as a NCO. I have a good amount of experience leading in different situations which would directly help me as a NCO in DT. I have held NCO and Officer positions in very different Battalions, The Coruscant Guard or Shock Battalion, and the 11 Series MOS under the US Army. The Coruscant Guard or Shock Battalion was a Military Police and Security Division, which gives me the opportunity and knowledge necessary to protect and guard high ranked VIPs, along with experience working directly with Naval and Intelligence units. The 11 Series MOS or the Infantry gave me valuable experience as an Offensive, Defensive, and also Leadership unit. I have also held a former NCO position in the DT under the Command of Odin, I held the rank of SGT before having to resign from DT due to school and personal issues. I believe that all of my experience gives me the knowledge and qualities to assist and lead in DT as an NCO.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position?

Yes, I understand.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |