RRH Application

Calypso

In Game Name: Calypso

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13611241

Job applying for (O5 Logistics - MEDIC +/ADEPT + | Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | O5 Research - Research/CI RND Researcher+): RRH

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: Hoovy 05-5 or any 05 that needs a guard

How many Warns do you have?: 1 

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:  I really love the idea of the becoming redacted, its really fun to be the unknown part of the foundation. I love being secretive but also having fun with it.

Why should we accept you: I have been a former MTF Alpha 1 before it was remove, Very experience with old A1 still remembering the rules like the back of my hand and I know I be able to handle most things thrown in my direction. I'm very capable in combat also leadership, able to move a 05 to secured area away from any dangers Scp and Ci A like. I could also terminate any with the command from the 05 to accomplish their goals,  following orders and accomplishing missions to a fault. I do my best and even more for being the best RRH.

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 Week

O5.png.4e492e31a50d5a3b752f73f78a178a61.png

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic