Dr. Wolfe's MMF app

Jaiden

Should I be let into MMF  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be in MMF

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/22/2021 at 09:00 AM

1. What’s your In-Game Name?

Dr. Wolfe

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

STEAM_0:0:168208468

3. What is your Rank?

MA

4. What’s your time on the Server? around I'd say 1 year or close to 1 year total but on the sever 6 weeks

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received?

6. How many warnings do you have on GL?

1 but it is an old one from last year

7. Who gave you permission to apply?

Vektor

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?

9. Why do you believe you are fit for Mobile Mop Force (75+ words)?

I think I'm fit for MMF because I am really good a combat I have good leadership skills I know how all of the SCP's that I will be dealing with as MMF work and all of the other SCP's. I have many skills that I think will be handy for me to have in MMF I know the layout of LCZ and HCZ well. I always follow orders I almost never minge whenever I can I always try to make people feel good and happy. I am selfless and I almost always put others before me and to me I think that I could maybe teach other MMF skills that I've picked up from Nu-7 and A-1. I'm on the sever almost daily and on for more then 2 hours I always make sure that others are doing what they should be doing so they get in trouble. I'm just a really good gal to be around I'm helpful, kind, caring, and a leader. I respect anyone I come in contact with and always try to make a good impression on people and I try a lot more with new players. Because I feel that it will make them like this community/Maintenance I always try to make people around have good time.

10. What is the main purpose of MMF?

They are here as a combatant class they task is to dispose of the on-site bio-hazardous SCP's which only include SCP 049(-2), SCP 008(-1), and SCP 035. They are also tasked with cleaning the site and do cleanup operations for the MTF by cleaning up bodies and bullets or just doing what a normal Maintenance would do.

11. What would be your preferred pseudonym (name) if you are accepted (must be a name of a cleaning product/brand)? 

Scrub Daddy (here is a link if you think I made this up https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrub_Daddy)

Edited by Dr. Wolfe
Rewriting the whole why do you believe you are fit for MMF and some other stuff
  • Like 1

"That has got the be the gayest jacket I've ever seen" -Hardcore Henry

"Fire will save the Clan...you never understood, did you? Not even when I gave you your apprentice name, Firepaw. And I doubted it myself, when fire raged through our camp. Yet I see the truth now. Fireheart, you are the fire who will save ThunderClan. You will be a great leader. One of the greatest the forest has ever known. You will have the warmth of fire to protect your Clan and the fierceness of fire to defend it. You will be Firestar, the light of ThunderClan."-Bluestar to Firestar

• Bread locked this topic