Ungabawandi is applying for 2LT

Peter

Yes or No?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should ___________Ungabawandi____________ be made 2LT?

• Yes?
    • No?

1.Whats your ingame name?: Ungabawandi

2.Whats your steam id?: STEAM_0:1:72201315

3.Did you read the ST Sop?: Yes!

4.How long have you been on the server: A few months, I have about 3 days on in-game time spend here.

5.How many warns do you have?: Not positive, but I might have gotten one when I was a PVT.

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: It feels like the next step in my journey of being an ST. I've been an ST since I joined the server and haven't been in any other battalion, and to properly explain why I want to be a 2LT, I feel it's somewhat important to explain why I have loved being an ST. There was always something a little different with the ST battalion. You don't need to do a tryout, you aren't assigned a place to guard for hours while nothing was happening on the ship. You have so much more... freedom than you have in other battalions, and it's that factor that drew my in to the idea of being an ST. Having that freedom and independence is wonderful because when you properly use the freedom given, you can truly see that being ST is a whole lot better than any of the alternatives. 2LT gives me a new chance to show others that same thing that led me to becoming an ST, and it's my hope that they will see just how fun and freeing it is to be apart of this battalion.

7.What Timezone are you?: CST

8.How well do you command this Regiment?:  I will fairly say that I don't have much experience in the field of command, aside from maybe ordering minges to stop being...uh... minges. This lack of experience can easily be fixed by getting some...experience. Being a part of a SIM or event is great, but I would love to do ground command myself or lead a SIM or anything that has to do with leading my fellow STs. Command is not something I am familiar with, but it is something I want to foster, and grow with.

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: During my short time here, I have gotten promoted rapidly and I think a part of that has to do with my uniqueness. I go to places ST's aren't expected to guard, and I help those people ST's aren't usually supposed to interact with. I've already explained how being able to be independent influenced my decision to make ST my only and primary life, but I left out the fact that I am where am I now because of the other battalions interactions with me, some weird ST guarding BCP. People were often surprised when I helped with certain things or I guarded certain areas and I feel like that's part of the beauty of it. Nobody expected a PVT or a PFC guarding BCP, and it's the surprise that an ST could actually do something that made being on the server much more fun. It even came with another benefit. I made me some good friends within the battalion and outside it. Although I can't recall all of the details of every interaction, I remember some very good moments with several people I met at that checkpoint, and every time I pass someone I met there we are always very relaxed and comfortable around each other, having shared such awesome memories. I may not have the experience of being an Officer in a different battalion and maybe I don't have the same exact professional attitude as the others applying, but I got to where I am now from being different than the rest, and adding new personalities and perspectives should hopefully be intriguing to anyone reading this. 

+/- Support

+ Has been with the battalion a while
+ Is competent
+ Very nice to others
+ Has put a lot of effort into his app

- Will go on LOA for long periods of time
- Has not done to much as an NCO (From my own experience)
- Other candidates are more qualified

501st HVY JTAL CSM Herman 6589 | Ensign Herman Former ST VCMDR Herman 6589 Former Special Agent NTailed Fox IF26 | Former SF SP Herman 6589 | Former Purge BL LCPL Herman VC01 Former Shock TRN Herman 6589 Former Havoc TRN Herman 6589

“No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.”   - George S. Patton

On 4/15/2021 at 1:21 PM, Dragonrage661 said:

+Support

-active

-professional
-good app

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

Denied
You had a strong application, but due to your behavior after not being accepted your application will be denied. I will also be adding time to your cooldown you can Re-Apply on this date if you choose 5/1/21.
In the future don't act immature when your application doesnt get picked.

@milfordPlease Archive

Edited by Sasuke Uchiha

Former ST VCMDR Ethan/Sasuke | R Shock 2LT | Ex: MC MSG SF SRV AP
677bae7a40b03ec5b65c7979c4bb4c80.gif