Squares 2LT Application

Orca

Should Square Get 2LT?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Square Get 2LT?

• Yes
    • no

[------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]

[ 1.Whats your in game name?: Square  ]

2.Whats your steam id?: STEAM_0:0:526569795  ]

3.Did you read the ST Sop?: Yes I have  ]

4.How long have you been on the server: 5 weeks in the sever and started early 2020 ]

5.How many warns do you have?: 0 on this sever  ]

[ 6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: I want to be a 2LT since STs have been so nice to me and I would like to repay a favor and help ST in the conquest's to greatness and i would love to join the officer ranks of this battalion. I know this is cleshay but want to show people how good the STs are and I want to show that we are capable to do  are best and be the best battalion we can be and how capable our sub battalions are. ]

[ 7.What Time zone are you?: EST (Eastern Standard Time)  ]

[ 8.How well do you command this Regiment?:  I say I can command  any regiment I'm in pretty well and if there's a situation needs to be handled, I can make sure it can get handled. If someone needs help ill get them that help and ill help them as much as possible and as much as needed i would and in these situations  i would make people feel equal in the matter and make sure that no-one is angered, but asides from that I will command my troopers and sub battalion witch is JT and HVY to my fullest power. ]

[  9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?  What i do better then some other applicants is that I have the will to improve off what I have done wrong and I have learned how to be efficient at what I need to do as a member of the Stormtrooper core, I also have very good relationships with the other battalion as I was once one of them, and I think this can help with the relation ship with other battalions with Stormtroopers with this communication buff. I also know how to talk to my fellow troopers better and with more respectfully even the minges still even though They are minges. Other things that I excel on is my experiences as a NCO and my experiences in my other battions just adds on to what I know as a trooper and as a person and with all of this I think 2LT would work well.]

[------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]

Edited by Square

Gensec: I have been SM 7 times/ i was Head Sniper

+ Support
+ Has shown good leadership ability

+ Has experience as an officer in 501st
+ Follows both battalion and sub-battalion rules
+ Has improved his activity on ST greatly
+ Shows respect to fellow players and battalions
+ Competent in combat and tactics

501st HVY JTAL CSM Herman 6589 | Ensign Herman Former ST VCMDR Herman 6589 Former Special Agent NTailed Fox IF26 | Former SF SP Herman 6589 | Former Purge BL LCPL Herman VC01 Former Shock TRN Herman 6589 Former Havoc TRN Herman 6589

“No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.”   - George S. Patton