CI Application

Zylath The Ranger

In game name: Zylath

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:153815239

Discord ID: Zylath#2065

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D) : Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?
If I could give myself a number rating I would probably say a 8/10, I like to read a lot of it from the Wiki in my spare time

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)
I should be in CI because I can be as active as needed, and be able to do any task assigned to me efficiently. I believe that I can help in any way possible and be able to especially help in raids on the Foundation, as I know I have the ability's to fight back and take the lead if necessary. Along with this I have the motivation and the skills needed to climb through the ranks and be able to give it my all to achieve the goals of the Chaos insurgency, and help them prosper as a organization. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?
Something that sets me apart from the other CI applicants is my motivation and combat skills. If you need me to be active and ready to fight, ill be there within the minute to achieve my tasks with utmost efficiency. I think right now the CI needs people who are willing to give it there all, and I think I can be that person for you.

How active can you be?
I can be on for a few hours a day after I get done with school. 

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Accepted!
We have reviewed your application, and decided to accept you for training. Join the SCP-RP Discord and get the member-self role Chaos-Requesting-Tags and message the Text to Train Channel for an FTO

Feel free to message me on discord if you need assistance
𝕸8𝖁𝕻 ㋡#4939

Edited by 𝓜8𝓥𝓟

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

• Bread locked this topic