Sponge The Great

Should I be NCO?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be NCO?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game name: Sponge

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:52062904

How long have you been in your current rank?: Yesterday, April 10th.

What experiences in leadership do you have?: I have a lot of experience in leadership that comes from other severs. I was once in a CWRP (Clone Wars RP) server, and I gained the rank of Lieutenant in Senate Commandos, which in the ranking structure is the rank right below CPT, which is the highest rank. I was also in that server, a Jedi director of a branch, which I feel as if I did a lot in my time in both of those positions, and I showed my leadership.

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer? (100+ Word minimum): I wish to become an NCO because being a DT is something that I genuinely enjoy, and something that makes me learn something new every day in the branch, most are mistakes that I make, but therefore that makes me a better person and benefits me so I can learn more and more what to pass my knowledge down to new enlisted that I may recruit in DT as my time as an NCO if I obtain it. It has also been said multiple times in DT, last week I believe, that tryouts can be a struggle because we don't do them as much. New NCOs will fix this for sure, however, I wish to be a part of those NCOs, and boost the number of tryouts in DT so I can help get our numbers higher within the regiment.

What makes you stand out amongst the others? (110+Word minimum): Well, as said before, I have great experience with these kinds of things and leadership. I have done guarding, which is what in my previous server, the Senate Commandos have done, so therefore, I have great experience in guarding, which is where my role falls perfectly within DT. I have also done multiple serious tryouts like DT's tryouts, which gives me a head start on how to act in performing tryouts for DT. However, I do have my negatives, but it's something that I always try to adjust by learning what and what not to do. Something else is my dedication. I feel like I have great dedication if I put my mind towards something, which is what I plan to do if I obtain the role of NCO in DT. Lastly, my professionalism. I feel like I train my professionalism and my seriousness at times where it's needed greatly. I try to set reminders or signs for myself where professionalism is needed, as Death Troopers is meant to be a serious, and mature branch, so not having that amount of seriousness will make the Death Troopers look bad, and far behind from what it was set to look like.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position?: Absolutely.

Edited by Sponge The Great

Player on SCP RP and Imperial RP.

• mikey! locked this topic