What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:435517719

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Ensign

What speciality are you applying for?:

Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Admiral Harold

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

To improve my branch as an aviation officer, I will make sure that everything is smooth and efficient, but to also make sure more tryouts on SF are held to increase the SF's activity and also to make sure more events are held with SF doing something more than just transports. Another thing is that I will host many more sims for them and they wont all be flying as SF will also need to improve ground combat. Moreover, I am in SF and I believe I will be knowledgeable as I am in SF aswell as Navy, so if I were to receive this job I would have eyes in the back of my head, keeping touch with SF. I am also very active, so I can make sure that everything I have said above will be done and remembered.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I should be trusted with this positions because I am active and I believe I am trusted within Naval and I want to start to make changes to this battalion/branch to make it better and respectful and obviously we cant forget, fun. Another thing is that I am part of SF people know me and would respect me, aswell as interact with me better as people know me more due to all the fun things I have had at the time when I am on SF job. And lastly, I wont minge I do take Naval serious and that wont change just because I get denied or accepted.

Why do you want this rank?:

I want this rank so I can make changes to make the SF and the aviation part of Naval more respectful and enjoyable. And also so I get to interact with more of the SF when I am on the Naval Job. Another reason why I want this rank is so that I can enjoy Navy more than I am, as Navy sometimes is a bit boring, for example waiting for an event or waiting for something exciting and new to happen. I dont want to just do alot of bridge rp etc I want to help out with this branch, I am part of SF and its the most fun I have had, combining this role with Navy would be an amazing event and it would be more fun.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes, I understand this with the upmost respect.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

My purpose is to man and control the ships going in and out of the ISD, and also maintaining the Star Fighters Corp, aswell as to test new aviation technology, this also includes maintaining traffic throughout the bays and making sure that all ships are informed of new protocol that the command has put in place.  

Thank you for providing me with this opportunity, I will make you proud. 

Ex  SF FL CSL Jake 1920

+/-support

-even tho you are a SF you are fairly new and my self done really see you online

(could be time zones)

+good naval of what i have heard

+shows dedication

+is in SF 

over all i just think that 1st app could be better normally dont reply to your app even if its for adding a detail.

either way GL!!!

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

Denied
You may reapply in 1 week, if you consider reapplying please improve on activity

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png