1. 1. Should I become a NCO

• Yes
    • No

What is your name? Jake

What is your rank? SA

How long have you been an Enlisted? I have been enlisted for about a week

What rank are you applying for? NCO

How many strikes do you have? 0

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank? When I first joined gaminglight it was a bit ruff and I was a bit mingy at times, but i left the server for some times. When I came back I decided to make a change and I joined SF and I have been loving it ever since I first joined it. The people I have met are amazing, for example, Barney he is an amazing person funny all the time, then you have Bedivere and Bedivere  is a nice person to be around he is funny and he has helped me at times and made SF very welcoming. It's not just them its everyone on SF has made it very welcoming and its a job that im willing to do at all times. Moving on, you should trust me with a NCO rank because I will make as minimum as possible of mistakes, and I will be professional making sure SF do not fall out of line, by that I meaning minging, rdming eachover etc. You can also trust me because I am a helpful person, I ask to help with as much things as possible.

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank? I will help the officers by hosting tryouts, helping with decisions and mostly just making sure people are respectful as possible. And also making sure that the SF is the best battalion and stays active.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank? Yes.

Edited by _Jake_

Ex  SF FL CSL Jake 1920

7 hours ago, QuickFlash727 said:

-Support

-I personally havent seen you myself

-Honestly havent met you myself

Thanks for your response, it may be that we are in different timezones, but I am on most of the time during BST hours.

Ex  SF FL CSL Jake 1920