Royal Guard V John Martson, Trial Senior Guard application

TyroneLiddle

Should I get it leave your opinions.  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I get Trial Senior Guard

• Yes
    • No

Name and Rank: Royal Guard V John Martson

Are you in Shadow Guard?: I'm currently not a Shadow Guard.

How active can you be?: I'm active all the time everyday unless I put a ROA/LOA in which is rare.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Length in Royal Guard? I have been in the Royal Guard Battalion/Regiment since 20/02/2021.

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior Guard?:
I would like to become a Trial Senior Guard as I have been dedicated to Royal Guard ever since I joined. I want to start helping more as I'm limited only as a Royal Guard so I would like to get Trial Senior Guard to help as best as possible with rosters, documents, ect. I want to start helping CDT's and Royal Guards more by promoting those who are active as I believe they all deserve the promotions.

Why do you believe you are ready for this position?:
I'm ready for this position because I have been a Royal Guard since 9/3/2021 so I have been a Royal Guard for around one month. I think I would do really good as a Trial Senior Guard helping out all the Royal Guard, Shadow Guards and CDT's if they need any help.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Do you have any warns? I currently have no warns.

Edited by TyroneLiddle
Word correction

+SUPPORT
Active Daily!
Is A Very Nice and fun RG To interact with
Great App
Is A Very Dedicated RG
Personally With my interactions with him he would be a great fit for trial senior!

Good Luck!

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired