NC8's Death Trooper NCO Application

Kando

In-Game name: Null | NC8

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:452485569

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 days

What experiences in leadership do you have?: 

Former Purge NCO, former JT and ST NCO, currently IQ NCO

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum)

The reason I want to be an NCO is simple, to lead people and hopefully recruit new people into our ranks. The reason why I wish to lead is to give me a chance to earn more experience, steadily improving my skill to lead. The ability to lead is improved by experience, and in order for a person to gain experience they must either have natural ability from real life or guided experience. Natural ability comes from you living around leaders, for example a teacher, army personnel or someone special. Guided experience comes from people teaching you how to do something, like a Officer or NCO. I also wish to have the ability to recruit people into our ranks, as I am extremely strict when it comes to recruiting people into Special Operations battalions, such as DT.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum)

I stand out for one main reason. I am always on, active. I am usually active for at least 3 - 5 hours a day due to my expendability. Due to me being active, I will be able to assist around the battalion all the time, allowing me to assist my peers and learn more from my higher-ups. I have been in literally every battalion besides Medical, becoming an IF Agent before affectively retiring. Not only that, but I have massive experience in leadership, not only from other battalions in this game. For example, in a game called Elite Dangerous which is all about flying and space, I became a Wing Leader which is a fairly high officer rank, which has given me the ability to lead a decently big squad or a fairly big amount of people.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position?

I understand entirely.

• mikey! locked this topic