Harry's RRH Application

Murderous Muffin

In Game Name: Harry

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88449594

Job applying for (O5 Logistics - MEDIC +/ADEPT + | Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | O5 Research - Research/CI RND Researcher+): Red Right Hand (SM in Nu7)

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: No preference, I guard whoever needs help.

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: Hi, my name is Harry.  For the ones who don't remember me I used to be a RRH, OH8 to be exact. And the reason I would like to get reinstated back into RRH is because I really liked the job and the responsibilities that came with it all. The reason I resigned back then had nothing to do with 05 staff being boring or something. In fact it was because of the complete opposite, I enjoyed RRH and my Nu7 job so much that I played a lot and that I just simply got bored of playing on the server after a while. I really love to roleplay too, and I think with being 05 staff, roleplay is a important property.

Why should we accept you: Well, like I said I am a ex-RRH operator and I think what makes me diffrent from the other applicants for this job is that I have experience in the branch. I really do not like bragging about how good I am at PvP ( I am not good at PvP xD) or other things like that on applications so I will refrain from doing so. I think that my ambition to roleplay and my love for it would also make this job good for me and it will help further increasing my enjoyment on the server, I will also help others further increasing their enjoyment on the server by staying in roleplay on the job and by creating situations to roleplay in. 

P.S: I wish luck to those applying for this or other 05 staff roles. And if you get denied, don't sweat it, you will get there eventually, so keep trying 😉

And for any additional info look to my previous application about a year ago.

Link: 

Edited by Murderous Muffin

"In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson."

+/- Support
I'm staying neutral because I don't really know you at all nor do I see you a lot, so I don't feel it would be fair to give an answer.

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

• 2 weeks later...

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 2 Weeks

O5.png.8e1cb5a8ab3ff8d62c80386e4e56356f.png

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic