D class Roleplay - Denied

Reznov

What are you suggesting? - Add a way for d class that escape to the surface be able to engage in a citizen type of roleplay. As is stands there is little to no roleplay aspect to d class. The only rolepay option is to wait for a researcher to take you for a test, you get killed by scp, respawn and repeat. This is incredibly boring and could take hours to be selected for a test if riots are going on or there are no research doing tests. D class upon escaping should be able to have another option besides joining CI now that mining has been re added. If d class go to mine they just die to E11 since its right behind their spawn and they can hear us hitting the rocks and trees. Instead of d class being KOSd on the surface there should be a way to change their body groupers to dawn a citizen model and roleplay as a citizen of the nearby town. This would give the MTF a option to instead of just running out of their spawn and gunning the d class down to roleplay with them and ask for ID and other details. 

How would this change better the server? -  It would add more RP elements for all surface related jobs and reduce the run and gun playstyle.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None that I can think of. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  All surface jobs that lack RP elements and outlets, Sarkik, E11, D class. 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - None needed I believe the citizen models are already on the server. 

Founder of Reznov

As stated in the suggestion format. Suggestions for civilian/surface jobs are usually denied as they aren't that needed. And now that mining has been implemented back into the game there should be rare ores/trees up there. 

- support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

2 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

As stated in the suggestion format. Suggestions for civilian/surface jobs are usually denied as they aren't that needed. And now that mining has been implemented back into the game there should be rare ores/trees up there. 

- support

There are only the rare ores and trees. The ores are under the water and the trees are right next to the dock leaving 0 ways to evade any MTF.  The previous location for the mine was halfway between CI base and MTF base so there was less MTF patrols now its directly behind their spawn. 

Edited by BuckBe

Founder of Reznov

1 minute ago, BuckBe said:

There are only the rare ores and trees. The ores are under the water and the trees are right next to the dock leaving 0 ways to evade any MTF.  The previous location for the mine was halfway between CI base and MTF base so there was less MTF patrols now its directly behind their spawn. 

Ahhh. Well I would make a suggestion and give examples of where it would be but can't get on teh server. Unless someone else makes the suggestion I will make one iwth new mining spots for the ores so its fair for d-class. As right behind mtf spawn is kindoff impossible to get to. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support, for the same reasons that have been said in the previous ~20 suggestions pertaining to this subject.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

4 hours ago, Reznov said:

I ccan just remove it then since moving where the mine is would solve a major part of the issue, or not lmao

It is up to you. 

9 hours ago, Chief_ said:

- support

11 hours ago, Phillers said:

-Support, for the same reasons that have been said in the previous ~20 suggestions pertaining to this subject.

This would not be very useful in my opinion

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1