008 x Mustard gas experiment

Its Buck

---------------------------------------------------------Operation Hazmat Test log--------------------------------------------

rp_gaminglight_site500002.thumb.jpg.73257470a34033d2ababbc0d910614a8.jpg

Test Idea: How will SCP-008 React when coming into contact with Mustard gas and how will the two substances affect a D class personnel

Researcher: EXP REDACTED   Code name "Buck"

Date Of Test: 11/11/11

SCP(s) involved?: SCP-008

-------------------------------TEST AUDIO LOG----------------------

**The sound of a Zipper can be heard**

EXP Buck: "Hazmat's up people! this is a dangerous chemical we're working with here!"

**A struggling D class can be heard***

EXP Buck: "Ungag him for me, lets hear what he has to say"

D class 8732: "Please... I don't wanna die"

EXP Buck : "This is less painful than our other experiments, it will all be over soon"

**The whimpers of the subject can be heard"

EXP Buck: "Put him in the chamber"

D class 8732: "No..No... PLEASE!..."

**The shutting of the containment door can be heard, followed by the decontamination showers**

EXP Buck: "Release 008"

Assistant Researcher: "Yes sir, releasing 008 in 3..2..1"

**The latches of 008's lid can be heard followed the siren signaling that 008 has been opened**

EXP Buck: "Give it a minute to let the toxins truly sink in"

Assistant Researcher: "Yes Sir."

**The Muffled Screams of the D class can be heard through the window**

EXP Buck: "Release the mustard gas into the containment unit"

Assistant Researcher: "Releasing Mustard gas in 3..2..1"

EXP Buck: "what in the name of 343 is happening to 008?!"

Assistant Researcher: "I.. I dont know sir.. I've never seen anything like it"

EXP Buck: "End the audio log and start taking notes now!"

**The D class Screams of pain can be heard as the Audio log ends**rp_gaminglight_site500004.thumb.jpg.8c4d9a616a0179805ae65034d2b92ad2.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------AUDIO LOG END----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Test Notes and observations

EXP Buck's notes:

SCP-008 had a rather. well intriguing interaction when it came into contact with mustard gas. SCP-008 merged with it in a way, they became one entity rather than 2 gasses, The 2 had looked Yellow, but not like light yellow, like a dark, deathly yellow. Truly horrifying to watch yet extremely necessary in the long run.

But that wasn't the worst of it. The D class, god; I have never seen something so horrendus in my life, his face, it was mutated and inflamed, puss oozing out everywhere, truly disgusting. it's debatably uglier than SCP-610 is, and that is a hard bar to pass.

I am going to have to stop in at med bay and get therapy for that shit, it was inhumane.

Assistant Researchers notes: 

There was a chemical reaction within the two gasses, i'm not quite sure what caused it but it was very interesting.

The D class personnel also had a reaction to the "New gas" as it could be described, I am not sure what caused it but it was not pretty and certainly not anything like what we have seen from 008 before.

---------------------------------------------------Observations End----------------------------

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5