1. 1. Should I be T-GM?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Scrubby

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526618871

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: 2LT [Havoc] CPL [501st]

Have you donated to the server?: Yes I am Lord rank

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Yes but this was when I first joined the server and got a computer it was sometime in 2019 for Pressing Hyperspace button

How much time do you have on the server?: [All-time] around 1000 [Today] 5-6

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Server lore I know a bit I have been here for a lot of storyline events, Star wars in general I have had a lot of experience with comics Deep lore Cannon and Non-Cannon

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I have a lot of Ideas for events Some more interesting then others, I also want to make the player experience a lot more fun that is what my events will be based on giving actors cool main characters and stuff like that

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I have been Warned once, No bans and I have had Prior experience 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: No but it seems like its something useful to learn

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes i have been a GM on Icefuze Military RP Releived servers I was a SNR GM and i hosted a lot of On ship and geonosis events.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event

On-ship:
Me as a ISB comes to Transfer Rebels/Bounty hunters disguised as DT or The ISB's own protection service on the ship I would call it a ISD transfer or if they were My own protection service we might say we were coming from Hoth as a dispatch of troops with information of rebel movements and actvity on Hoth and other close planets. They would Trigger into action after being Led on to bridge With the ISB and kill anyone in there sight.

Off-ship:
ISB have recieved a notice that a garrison on a local planet needs help due to Rebels invading the planet and as we are the closest ISD we will respond to there call of help.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): If you mean the command, I think i do "!Give ^ Dradio"

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): If you mean the command, Yes, !Model Scrubby [Playermodel]

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes, I have

Edited by houstonwright7
Forgot to put a Pole

Past Medical LTCOL 2x / Past Havoc Vice Commander Past Shock Vice Commander / Pass GM,Admin

Lord Scrubby!

spacer.png

+ Support

- Active 

-Seems to be ambitious with his goals as GM 

- Was a former GM, should know what he's doing

- Has common sense

| 501st Vice Commander 5031 |

| Trial Gamemaster  |

Ex: MO Commander | | Squad Lead High Rise | Moderator

season 1 defenders of peace GIF by Star Wars

On 4/5/2021 at 3:31 PM, Beanbazzled said:

+Support

- Active

- Very familiar with lore

- Has GM experience

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

Accepted

Contact a V+ to receive training.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png