3. Current Rank in Security: SFC

4. Time on the server: 3 weeks

5. Current level: 67-68

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 8

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: None

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: Warmercarp, Sprink

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: yes

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: indeed

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS): I think I deserve access to Juggernaut due to my new liking of the server. I always attempt to act my rank I don't minge in Crucial or serious situations (such as holding D-block). Having more skilled players who also happen to be tanks holding d-block during situations where D-Block has gone to shit is very important and will assist a lot in retaking. which means we might not have to call mtf, which also means they can do there jobs (such as dealing with CI or SCPS) a lot easier. D-Class CC's are very rampant and can easily decimate Gensec during low-pop hours, while a juggernaut may seem not very helpful, that extra health in a knife fight can go a long way when it comes to holding d-block that little bit longer. 

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: While the CZ75 may seem like the choice, the PKM has a much slower firerate with better iron sights, which makes hitting your mark a lot easier.

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

+/- support

I don't even remember you so I don't have enough info to Plus support you. 
Also been hearing that your way too strict which I'm not a fan of so yea

Edited by Mavrik
Heard different things about them

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

Pending

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Denied.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Star locked this topic