Nu-7 Application

QuoteNone

In Game Name: Bingus
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:61845675
Discord Name Pappa John#8015
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): May 7 2020

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum):I want to join Nu7 because I've spent most of my time on the server playing as CI and I want a change of pace. I've played E11 for some time and it never really suited my play style. I kind of got bored of gensec after a few hours of sitting at D block killing D boys. Nu7 always seemed to me like the badass tanks that were always first to kick CI's ass when they were raiding. I have about a week of time on the server and I know my way around the map and never really get lost anymore. I also bought the MTF Job pack and when I first got on to one of the jobs, I pretty much right away had no idea what to do and I am really intrested in learning.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):
E11 LCPL
CI CPL
Research AR
Gensec CPL
CI RND Reasercher

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: yessir

36 minutes ago, Nu7 SSGT, CI LCPL Corbeau said:

+support, you seem pretty experienced, and being interested in the job you want is always a good thing. If being a tank is your objective there are definitely good options in Nu7 and wanting to learn more is also a major plus!  

• Bread locked this topic