Lews CI RnD app

Leww

In-game Name:Lew

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:104939087

DiscordIDLew#7528

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D) : RnD

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? I have looked at so many story lore and video lore on the SCP FO.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I should be in RnD because I am super good at test logs and super active when I need to be. The next reason I should be in RnD is because I love SCP RP lore and I know some key things in SCP lore. Even though I am not good at combat I am really good at coming out with really good test ideas and I think I can implement them really good. I should be in CI because I think I can be a really good help and make CI RnD good!

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I have really good understanding or the lore and i have been playing on the server for a year.

How active can you be? 3 hours a day

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

Accepted!
Your application has been reviewed, and we have decided to accept it for a training!
Go to the SCP-RP Discord, and get the "Chaos-Requesting-Tag" role, and go to "Text to Train" to contact an FTO and begin your training.

If you have any questions, or concerns, please DM me via Discord
Neo#2337

(and no, it's not because of the pfp)

Edited by NeoID

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

• Bread locked this topic