MTF Nu-7 Application

NotYogi

In Game Name: Rocky
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:591607725
Discord Name: Coop#6884
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): 3/25/21

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum):  I want to join Nu-7 because I have a few MTF friends who have told me it is a lot of fun and tactical. I have spent a lot of time on CI as a Corporal and watching Nu-7 has always had me interested in playing as the opposition. I would've taken the LCPL route through security but I have a weird gaming schedule and find it hard to get noticed/promoted on that job. Also I have had many brief interactions with MTF members and out of those who I have met so far, I love the community. I have read over the description of every single MTF Nu-7 job and not one disinterested me in the slightest. I like how all jobs have a different loadout based on their special skills and it would be very fun to me to see how each job compliments each other when in situations with hostiles.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):
SC-RP: (CI: CPL)

Imperial RP: (Royal Guard: Royal Guard I) (Purge: LCPL) (Shock:PFC)

Police RP: (Swat: OFC) (PD: SNR)
Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: 
Absolutely 
Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): 

Recon told me a lot about it.

Edited by Coop

• Bread locked this topic