• +1

In-game name:

Ketamine

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:65400849

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:

1SGT

Have you donated to the server?: 

Yes I have, I think a total of 47 on this account and 40 on someone else's.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:

Never once this is the first GamingLight server I've played on.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:

No I have not.

How much time do you have on the server?:

1 week spent in game, but I've played on the server for about 3 irl weeks now.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:

I've been slowly taking in more and more lore as when I get interested in something I dive in headfirst with no brakes, but I think I know it fairly well from a First Order standpoint and very well from the earlier lore days i.e. the Sith era.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:

I have a passion for creating things for my players to do, I was a GM on Mafia65 and I've been a Dungeon Master since I was 12 and first found out about D&D. Story Crafting has been in my blood since birth, I've helped with the writing of several very small indie games including world building for a table top game that will be released at the end of the year that I'm excited for.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: 

I personally believe I should be trusted to be a Game Master due to the simple fact that spreading RP is truly why I started playing Gmod in the first place. As soon as I found out I could be a Mob Boss for an hour then switch servers and become a Sith Lord I was hooked. Nothing makes me happier than seeing people enjoy my creations.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

Im not sure I've ever heard of it called ULX but upon looking it up it seems like its the basic AdminSuite tool ever server uses and if so yes I'm very familiar/experienced with it.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: 

As stated above I have been a GM before and DM'ing is just the tabletop version of it so I'd say I'm well beyond experienced.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:

For an on ship event I've been writing an event already in preparation for applying for GM. I personally would take on the role of a mentally beaten Naval whom after a return from a prisoner hunt on Takodana believes he's hearing voices in his head which told him to brutally torture a fellow Naval almost to death and plant bombs in several key area's all while having a sort of mental breakdown giving small hints as to where bombs may be placed over the radio and slowly telling the story in quick panicky sentences, as far as the end goes that would be up to the players. I like the idea because it involves almost every key battalion to interact and then some.

As far as an Off map event goes I havent been able to look through to see any of the maps available but I really really want to do an event where players are sent down to the spookiest possible map and broken down into groups and told to find survivors of a ISD patrol that went missing, The players would encounter the dead patrol and a group of civilians who claim theyve been terrorized by creatures too terrifying to look at. The players would have to regroup and defend the civilians from the "creatures" which in my head are just zombie npc's.

I am also certainty not opposed to learning how to build maps myself just for events, world building is part of the fun.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):

If it's the same as any other server it would just be !give "player" swep_m45 or alternatively !give @

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

Near the same as giving someone a weapon, !model @ male_07

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:

I have indeed!

Edited by vintage dior

the man behind the poggers.

Oh My God Wow GIF

+support

+could use some help as a gm to medical

+knows commands

-support

i think you are just going to screw around just changing the body of people as you are a scientist and you normally call them only for that and you say "its a sim" for gms and then they see that its just you needing to change someone. i also think your app needs more work and needs to be more descriptive.

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

Accepted!

Please contact a GM V+ in order to get trained

If you have any questions you can contact me on discord (milford#1700)

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

• Frog locked this topic