HCZ Testing log SCP: 610

Lore Name: Heart
SCP: 610

Question / Idea: The question and or idea for this SCP-610 test was to see if SCP-610 would react differently to D class Personnel entering its CC if said d-class personnel were administered a highly volatile strain of the rabies virus.
Background Research: The background for this test was obviously the knowledge of SCP-610 knowing that this SCP spreads a highly volatile infection to any humanoid life-form that dose not have anomalous properties and or some anomalous humanoid creatures can also be affected by SCP-610 infection. We didn't wanted to see the reaction of SCP 610 to a D class Personnel who had been infected with a highly volatile form of the rabies virus.
Hypothesis:  my hypothesis was to see if SCP-610 as already stated would react differently and or perhaps more harshly to a D class Personnel who have been infected with the rabies virus.

Observations (What Happened During Test): The D class Personnel were instructed to enter SCP-610 containment chamber upon entering SCP-610 containment chamber SCP-610 seemed to be if not stalking  said D class Personnel before infecting said D class Upon being infected SCP-610 then went into a somewhat of a dormant state, SCP-610 then aggressively started attacking SCP 610 - 2,   SCP-610 then seemed to calm down once more,  I then gave a set  of instructions to SCP 610 - 2 it seems although however unlikely that SCP 610 - 2 still had somewhat of a Consciousness left and or possibly remembered his previous existence As he was able to understand and follow directions as given to him, Once all reasonable data was collected gas was it administered into SCP-610 chamber terminating SCP 610 - 2SCP 610 - 2 was then disposed of as per hazardous material protocol.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): I believe strongly that the rabies virus played a big part in the outcome of this testing although I cannot say for sure as further testing is needed.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?:  I'm happy to report that my hypothesis was somewhat correct in that SCP-610 displayed abnormal behavior to a D class Personnel who had been administered said rabies virus.

|Photos of testing included on test log| 

20210401135050_1.jpg

20210401135100_1.jpg

20210401135111_1.jpg

• Like 1