Chaos Insurgency Application

Sander0709

In- game Name: CI Alpha Operative Alex

SteamID: Sander0709

DiscordID: Sander0709#0925

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 1 out of 10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I should be in the Chaos Insurgency because that way I can help. That way I can help raid, that way I can help Class D's escape, that way I can fight for freedom, ect. I think I should be part of the CI that way I can help class D's escape because I know that escaping is really hard, and by helping in anything, like if they need resources, if they need ammunition, if they need help in combat, if they need guns, and basically if they need help in anything, I will be their backup. I think that I should also be a CI that way we can have better men and that way we have an extra person helping them in anyway.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? Something that sets me apart from other applicants is that am really good in combat, and if they need me to help them in anyway, I will always be there, and I will act fast.

How active can you be? I can be active in the game about 4 or 5 times every day.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Accepted!
We have reviewed your application, and decided to accept you for training. Join the SCP-RP Discord and get the member-self role Chaos-Requesting-Tags and message the Text to Train Channel for an FTO

Feel free to message me on discord if you need assistance
M8VP ツ#4939

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

• Bread locked this topic