Mainboy's Officer Application

ErenYeahGah

What is your in-game name?

Shock STFR MSG Mainboy 6989

What is your current rank?

MSG

How much time do you have on the server`?

Almost Three Months Now, Since January and i was also officer back in 2018 when the server was the clone wars

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I have been in the server since 2018 and was also an NCO and Officer in 5th Fleet but had a break due to school and stuff happened then i came back this 2021 

to have fun and lead again, Also i want to be a good example for the new selected shock and be an inspiration to those who want to be a part of it, I want it to be serious and yet fun at the same time where everyone will have equality in ranks and no political things and stuff. In short i wanna change the image of shock as not the Killjoy police but the fun police that makes the ISD orderly  and fun

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

You can count on my reliability specially on being online 24/7 because i am now done with my schooling and i am just a full freelance work at home guy so i basically control my own time availability hence giving me the opportunity to guard the servers / ISD to perfection to cater to all timezones and for the server to be alive all the time , and yes also due to my experience 2 years ago and up till now as a MSG and being a all around guy and a non power hungry guy,  and i am very approachable person so my subordinates will not have a bad or rough time communicating with me.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

Availability during dead hours and full supervision because like i said i control my own domain and time now since i work at home and i am technically online 24/7 and  specially the leadership and orderly this batallion deserves and also the consistency it needs. and also performing the day to day tasks an officer must do. and specially to have fun in all times 🙂 

How active can you be?

Everyday , like ive said i control my own time domain and availability. my whole life relies on the computer all the time.

Edited by ErenYeahGah

20 hours ago, ErenYeahGah said:

What is your in-game name?

Shock STFR MSG Mainboy 6989

What is your current rank?

MSG

How much time do you have on the server`?

Almost Three Months Now, Since January and i was also officer back in 2018 when the server was the clone wars

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I have been in the server since 2018 and was also an NCO and Officer in 5th Fleet but had a break due to school and stuff happened then i came back this 2021 

to have fun and lead again, Also i want to be a good example for the new selected shock and be an inspiration to those who want to be a part of it, I want it to be serious and yet fun at the same time where everyone will have equality in ranks and no political things and stuff. In short i wanna change the image of shock as not the Killjoy police but the fun police that makes the ISD orderly  and fun

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

You can count on my reliability specially on being online 24/7 because i am now done with my schooling and i am just a full freelance work at home guy so i basically control my own time availability hence giving me the opportunity to guard the servers / ISD to perfection to cater to all timezones and for the server to be alive all the time , and yes also due to my experience 2 years ago and up till now as a MSG and being a all around guy and a non power hungry guy,  and i am very approachable person so my subordinates will not have a bad or rough time communicating with me.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

Availability during dead hours and full supervision because like i said i control my own domain and time now since i work at home and i am technically online 24/7 and  specially the leadership and orderly this batallion deserves and also the consistency it needs. and also performing the day to day tasks an officer must do. and specially to have fun in all times 🙂 

How active can you be?

Everyday , like ive said i control my own time domain and availability. my whole life relies on the computer all the time.