In-Game name:

DT SPC FN3

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:511457889

SPC

How long have you been in your current rank?: 

2 days

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

Well i have been officers, NCO's and other stuff including staff on other servers before

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum)

Currently we are lacking numbers of NCO's and also I want to push DT to be bigger and better. Secondly, I want to be able to help DT officers and high rankings by doing tryouts and other stuff so they can rely on their work more than having to worry about DT NCO work sense they are Officers. Thirdly I want to be able to do lots of tryouts to give as many people the opportunity to join DT as I can, I want to do this because it's very hard to join DT and because we are probably the most elite Battalion on the server. I also want to become more of a member of DT and be more respected in DT not only by our own troopers but by people outside of us.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum)

Well, I have played on SWRP for about a year and 2 months. And I have been putting in mad hours like 8+ a day just on DT alone. I also am very active putting in 12+ hours a day on DT specifically, and DT is my life/job I main the most. I have shown dedication and work very hard every day in DT from protecting VIPs to protecting BCP. I'm pretty good at being a DT and have observed many tryouts and know pretty well how they work and what to do and what not to do. I also am pretty well with others in the social aspect and can talk and explain things to others pretty well which I would hope/expect help me be a better leader. And lastly, I can show good leadership during patrols or SIM's.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position? 

Yes,  I completely understand

Edited by Snailll

-|- "You know what, you should go see a doctor for that shit" -|- spacer.png

• mikey! locked this topic