Ted's 2LT Application

Ted

1.Whats your in game name?: ST JTLO 1SGT Ted 2354 

2.Whats your steam id?: STEAM_0:0:228868180

3.Did you read the ST Sop?: Yes

4.How long have you been on the server: 3 months

5.How many warns do you have?: None

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: I believe in my heart that I can be a strong and valiant leader for the ST core and our JT unit. I feel within myself that I've done a great job as a JT NCO. I feel that I respect my fellow STs and commanding officers. I try to work as above and beyond myself during events and I make sure that our STs are doing their job effectively and accurately when they are needed. I feel that if I am given this privilege, that it will give me more of a purpose as an officer and a leader to keep the integrity and strength of our Stormtrooper Core at its highest. 

7.What Time zone are you?: Central Standard Time.

8.How well do you command this Regiment?:  I command it very well. My troopers respect me and I've never had any problem with anyone coming up to me questioning me about my leadership. I follow my orders as well as I can and I make sure I get the objective done before I move up to anything else. When I am the only ST NCO on I make sure my STs are doing their best job. 

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I always do my job at the best of my abilities. I make sure I get the objective done and I never give up no matter how complicated the job is. I am very patient and also very stern when it comes my subordinates and peers. I am very timely with my tasks and I pay very close attention to detail. I am always on my feet and ready for anything. I am a fighter and I never give up until the battle is done. I feel that I am a leader at heart and that I am ready for this privilege. 

Edited by JuJu Bean

Former Shock Vice Commander/Current Commander Iden Versio IF1

- Denied

501st HVY JTAL CSM Herman 6589 | Ensign Herman Former ST VCMDR Herman 6589 Former Special Agent NTailed Fox IF26 | Former SF SP Herman 6589 | Former Purge BL LCPL Herman VC01 Former Shock TRN Herman 6589 Former Havoc TRN Herman 6589

“No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.”   - George S. Patton