Judical System - Denied

Mike Simoa

What you want to see? - I would like to see a unpaid for option of judge

Why should we add it? - Court can have fun rp but it almost never happens because it needs a expensive whitelist

What are the advantages of having this? - More rp happening when you get arrested

Who is it mainly for? - Everybody

Links to any content - none

I really enjoy court rp and Im sure alot of people do but it barley happens due to the lack of people owning the whitelist, and the people who do are most likley busy with other things, I am suggesting for it to be a higher level job which would allow for more court rp. And if removing the paid whitelist for judge isn't a option, a way for court to still go on even without the paid judge would sitll be nice, of course without a proper judge.

-Support
people would use the whitelist for corruption
people have paid for the job already

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

- support

i see both sides here while i do think it would be good for RP it does mean that anyone and everyone can hop on the Judge whitelist and make sure there friend doesnt get any jail time

its the Paywall that kinda prevents that from occurring because it can be revoked and they loose money 

Edited by Vice

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent