Panda's Donator stuff Tierlist

PandaInShitpostLand

Hello funny monkas, I am here to give newer D-Class with some extra money using there parents credit card a guide on what to buy for best escape options
3. 2. 1. lets go
If you aren't already level 30 or just wanna breach scps, First, buy the Bronze donator rank. This will give you access to D-Class Expert Which has a Keypad Cracker, this is not just escape artist however, this class (unlike Escape Artist) can breach scps. so if you wanna cause havok you can!
Next on the list is the Falcon or Silver Baller these things are guns, and they fire bullets! this will be your first actual weapon, remember you're weak on your own and wait for a D-Class CC to begin the riot.
Last but certainly not least is a Knife These things pack a punch in close range and all Riotters should have one!
These things are reserved for the cool kids!
The Golden Golfclub is a very expensive, yet powerful, weapon. it has great hit registration unlike the bat (please fix) and does great damage. a skilled knife user will counter it however.
The Diamond/Platinum Donator ranks have great benefits! Diamond+ gives you access to the Pro D-class with a Pro Keypad-Cracker and a M1911. which is arguably better than the Falcon/Silverballer! Platinum rank also gives you access to powerful (yet expensive) weapons via armory such as the Berret or USAS.
D-Class Custom jobs are the pinnacle of all things holy. these Beasts pack a PUNCH. however, instead of tell you what to buy, heres a link to my good friend Rito(Daniels) D-Class CC Post.

Thank you and I hoped this helps you in your money spending requirements.

Edited by Panda0Playz
  • Like 3
  • Gaminglight Love 1

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

• Bread locked this topic