| STEAM_0:0:144557696 |

<Rank>

| SGM |

<How long have you been in your current rank?>
| Nine Days |

<What experiences in leadership do you have?>

| I was an NCO in Starfighters as well as a CWO on a Military RP Server. |

<Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)>

| The Reason I want to be a Death Trooper Officer, I want to support the enlisted as well as helping NCOS. Making me a DT officer would encourage me to do the best I can for the battalion. DT means a lot to me and I want to have the authority to help the battalion flourish. I have seen some problems in the past revolving around us as DT at the time I was not a high enough rank to have any authority, I normally try to keep myself not involved in situations but as an officer I will make sure these problems will be dealt with quickly and efficiently. As a officer I will try my hardest to be fair to everyone and assist Death Trooper Command. If I were to be made an officer I understand that the people in Death Trooper Command are putting trust into me and I will not disappoint. |

<What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)>
| I stand out because I would argue that I am dedicated, sure my activity may not be as good as it could be and ill work on that, but activity isn't the only thing that makes a good officer it took me fifteen tries before I made it into DT and I was very dedicated to become a Death Trooper. Every time I am on I try to go above and beyond to represent DT as a good battalion. I try to stick out and be a good trooper but I would not argue I am better than anyone in DT there are a lot of things I can improve on and I plan on improving. DT means a lot to me and I will and continue to try to be my best as a Death Trooper. |

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?

| Understood. |

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?
| Understood. |
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Death_Trooper-Sideshow.png.0f15ffb4e8df9c464b19c934478072cc.png

+Support
Good application
decent NCO
Would fit well in the DT's Officer Core 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• mikey! locked this topic