6 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

What is your In Game Name?
Given

What is your Agent Name?
Don Jido

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad?
Since 2/8/21

Why Do You Want To Become An CO? [150+ Words]
I believe that I should become an officer for Inferno Squad because of my experience and dedication within the battalion. I try to be on for at least 3 hours or more every day and, I also host at least one tryout every time I’m on. I like to make sure the enlisted know that if they have any issues or questions, they can come to me and I’ll handle them to the best of my ability. I believe becoming an officer would help me improve my leadership skills, which would be beneficial for not just me, but those who are influenced by me (such as enlisted and NCO’s). Overall, I want this rank for many reasons but most of all I want to show my commitment to Inferno as a battalion because I believe we are one of the best battalions, and we are getting better and better every day.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]
There are a few ways I could assist Inferno Squad command with this rank. Firstly, making sure all the enlisted/NCO’s are doing the right thing and correcting it or even reprimanding them if not. Second, ensuring that tryouts are being hosted and that the people attending the tryouts are fit for the battalion. Third, hosting SIMs and giving everyone more fun stuff to do so that we can ensure those who join stay active. Finally, I believe I have many good ideas when it comes to Inferno. For example, when I first joined I had brought up the idea of sub-branches for the battalion (such as groups that specialize in flight, interrogations, etc.) and how it would give people more of a reason to join and stay in IF.

How many strikes do you have?
None at the time of posting. 

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Command Team?
I am currently an NCO in IF and an aviation officer in naval. Also, former Purge NCO. I believe these positions have helped me get a pretty good insight on how a battalion should run and how the server operates.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  (Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)
Yes, I understand.

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

On 3/23/2021 at 10:23 AM, robertomanjini said:

+MASSIVE SUPPORT

+Given i have had many good experience with this guy and honestly he did a beast of an app

+active member

+always i see him on IF job

+professional

+deserves the job of how much time i have seen him in IF

Seriously Deserved the position, best of luck man!! 🙂

Ex-Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede| Padré Steel | Senior Moderator

image.png.500e84e1011882dfd01364d333b4744a.png