Barrett's Nu-7 Application

E301_Brandon

In Game Name: Jonathan Barrett

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:139983142

Discord Name: Brandon_#9582

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): August 27th, 2020

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum):
There are a couple of reasons why I want to join Nu-7, the first one is I want to push myself into a more intense, more RP heavy, more skill base division to further improve my RP and combat ability past on what it is currently. I am a former MTF member (Omicron-9) so I understand what is expected of me and unfortunately had to leave a while ago do to family issues.  However, I been back for a bit now re-educating myself on the rules and if anything has changed and I want to join a task force again that will improve me as a whole. This is not to say that I'm incompetent but I can always learn more. The other reason why I want to join is because I want to join a group that takes their jobs seriously but also enjoys hanging out with each other and has fun playing the game and makes memories. Another reason why I would like to join Nu-7 is because this task force has a very good reputation in which I believe I would benefit the group in many different ways. Examples include respect, a hard-working attitude, respects others authority and opinions and someone who wants to enjoy the game and make sure others enjoy the game as well. The final reason why I would like to join Nu-7 is because I have heard many good things about how the group and the members of the group function and have heard very positive reviews and I would like to learn from them and help out Nu-7 in any way possible. Not to mention but I'm pretty good at PvP so I'd like to bring an additional PvP skill set to the team.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):
Foundation Security Corporal [Former]

Omicron-9 PFC [Former]

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes 

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?: No

Edited by Zaktan

-/+
I have quite literally never seen you, and I joined SCP RP In Late July.
You do have experience, but not that much
your reason for joining looks high effort though

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

+Support → has past experience.

+Support → well made application & seems like a great new member to have a part of the team. Though, I have not seen you on the server yet & would wish to see good activity from you. 

Nuwu-7 CPT ▲ Gensec SGT ▲ Joined during Site 05 ▲"Still waiting for Bread to grant me callsign UWU7

• Bread locked this topic