Playtime Suggestions - Denied

Mike Simoa

What you want to see? - Some updates to the playtime tracker, and some rewards {not xp} Such as switching the tracker to hours instead of weeks, which imo is more descriptive because it updates every hour instead of weeks, and have some non gameplay rewards like a star next to their name when they typc etc.

Why should we add it? - It gives the player another reason to play on the server and to afk.

What are the advantages of having this? - People can get nongameplay rewards for playtime

Who is it mainly for? - everybody

Links to any content - 

In more detail, I am suggesting switching the tracker to  hours instead of weeks and adding cosmetic rewards for playtime such as stars next to their name when they type and other ideas people can think of. Some people can think of it as the same as leveling system but I would say that it should require alot more grinding, and you can only get it through playtime, and would just do a few cosmetics thing every double play time or what ever smt thinks will fit.

+/-Support
Would make people want to AFK or play more to get the cosmetics
Would most likely lose peoples playtimes

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

1 hour ago, ICE said:

+/-Support
Would make people want to AFK or play more to get the cosmetics
Would most likely lose peoples playtimes

They have to track it by hours because it wouldnt work in tracking by minutes, I think it only displays in weeks, if not, they can just  setup a automatic conversion and fix it from there