CI application

IITRAKTORII

In-game Name: IITRAKTORII

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:189904867

DiscordID: IITRAKTORII#5967

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):  military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?  i know some stuff , i would rank my knowlege as a mid to high for a beginer i know like 150  scps just i would need to be reminded of them (dont remember the numbers)

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)   i really like pvp and raiding also i like the concept of chaos insurgency (that ci is just there to be aggressive and cause chaos in the facility) . This job would be perfect for me since I like to KOS people when it is by the rules. Also I think ci models look sick af and I want to play as them. Also I like to fight for what I want so I would have so much fun raiding . I like the concept of being outnumbered and still managing to win the fight (alltho I do realize it wont happen most of the time).

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?  maybe that i like to raid other bases on Dark RP servers so i would enjoy raiding the facility

How active can you be? most of the time daily

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: yes 

Edited by DARK SHIPTAR G

Accepted!
We have reviewed your application, and decided to accept you for training. Join the SCP-RP Discord and get the member-self role Chaos-Requesting-Tags and message the Text to Train Channel for an FTO

Feel free to message me on discord if you need assistance

M8VP ツ#4939

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

• Bread locked this topic