CI App

bloodson15

In-game Name: Wrex Blud

SteamID: Bloodson15

DiscordID: Security Lcpl Wrex Blud

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): military 

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?: only good enough to be ci cpl or below

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) i want to do something other than guard barriers or do science, i need the change of pace in my life, and i feel like joining the ci would change that for me, that and because the ci are just generally awesome, that and i want to free 049, he's cool and could probably be a hella good researcher, honestly i think it would be better for me to be ci, because there a little bit of time where im scared to do anything as a reasearcher and bored to much by guard duty stationed in dblock to really stay locked as either one of those, and its not like im escaping anytime soon because all the times escapes happen, its like virgin dclass vs chad foundation and chad foundation always beets virgin dclsass and jacks all of his lunch money for the rest of the schiool year by forcing him to buy him lunch for every day of the school year, so thats why i feel like id be agood fit for the chaos insurgancy in this server

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I think quickly on my feet, such as during pt when ci broke into facility, i was the first to notice something was buggy about it

How active can you be? Occasional 

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: yes

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

Edited by bloodson15
to hit 75 words

Accepted!
We have reviewed your application, and decided to accept you for training. Join the SCP-RP Discord and get the member-self role Chaos-Requesting-Tags and message the Text to Train Channel for an FTO

Feel free to message me on discord if you need assistance

M8VP ツ#4939

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

• Bread locked this topic