Loaf's Nu7 Application

Loaff

In Game Name: Loaf
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196808892
Discord Name: Loaf#7880
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here: https://gyazo.com/fecf8ba0fbebf3bab917daa4a3c73b89
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): Started around May 2019, I was pretty mingy person back then, I got some warns and left the server, then came back around September 2020. I have around 5 weeks of playtime (got reset ingame a bit ago so it shows 1 week)

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): I want to join Nu7 because I've heard good things, interacted with its members, seen Nu7 in action, and decided that I would like to join. I have been in combat branches before, and still retain knowledge of containment procedures and tactics. I want to be able to assist in containing SCP's in addition to maintaining them as I am already doing. Being in an RP branch like maintenance often presents little opportunity for combat, even in MMF, as combat is not their first priority. I've seen most of the Nu7 jobs in action, and have seen how powerful they can be when used with skill and cohesion (also got some dope looking uniforms). Nu7 has an array of opportunities for fun and satisfying gameplay and RP, and I would like nothing more than to rise up the ranks in Nu7 and experience all it has to offer.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were: Previously E11 CPL & Ranger, CI SFC, CI R&D SR, Briefly an Nu7 RCT, Medical RM, Research AR. Currently Maintenance Operations Supervisor & MMF Jan 1.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes, I'm often on several times a week for hours at a time, I have plenty of time to devote to Nu7.

Edited by Loaff

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+Support

I can vouch for him! Very professional and friendly as I worked with him in Maintenance for a while now. I would like to say to him that he will have to do a lot of killing and re-containment than cleaning, so buckle up pal!

Wish you the best of luck and I am more than happy to personally train you if you ever get accepted.

- Rainbow / Rambo

MSGT of Nu7 / MJ of Maintenance

7 hours ago, Pog0 said:

+Support

I can vouch for him! Very professional and friendly as I worked with him in Maintenance for a while now. I would like to say to him that he will have to do a lot of killing and re-containment than cleaning, so buckle up pal!

Wish you the best of luck and I am more than happy to personally train you if you ever get accepted.

- Rainbow / Rambo

MSGT of Nu7 / MJ of Maintenance

Very chill guy

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

• Bread locked this topic