SCP-131 & SCP-087 Cross Test

Bulborb

___________________________________________Introduction_______________________________________________

My name is Bulborb, I am a Senior Researcher, for my test I will be doing a cross test between SCP-131 & SCP-087 at one of todays Mass Test.

When thinking of 087 I thought of how whenever a d-class would come into contact with 087-1 they would most likely meet a horrible fate and sometimes wasting d-class and getting no information, what if we would be able to get something fast, something that would be able get up close to 087-1 and would most likely be able to escape safely & see how they react after encountering 087-1.  When thinking of fast I thought of the Eye Pods AKA "131" two small fast moving eye ball creatures with similar characteristics to cats.

________________________________________________Test Begins___________________________________________

I start by putting the camera on 131-B next to the staircase I tell 131-B to go down the stairs until he finds something, after that I went into the other room with a desk and a monitor set up to watch what was going own through the camera I had placed on 131-B during this period 131-B did encounter 087-1 but the camera was not able to see the face of 087-1 however, after 131-B returned it seemed stressed and panicked one of the the rig units had to comfort it.

_______________________________________________Test Ends______________________________________________

_______________________________________________Conclusion____________________________________________    My test didn't really work out, I wasn't able to see 087-1 and it also caused 131-B to be stressed, I wouldn't advise sending 131 down 087 as it would cause 131 stress, and getting more and more stressed out it could make 131 not trust to the foundation and simply refusing to listen to us.                                                                            

Edited by Justgus611

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

What was done right;
The color scheming, makes the sections look divided.
SCP Knowledge, you took the time to learn about the SCPs you were working with.

What could be improved;
The test log was a little short.
Could've been a bit more detailed.

What was done wrong;
Nothing Notable.

Final Grade: 80/100 (B-)

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.