SCM App By TTexas Mk.3

TTexas

-support

Based on the quality of this application, it is not only hard to read.

<    I can boost activity by holding mass tests, . I can also give out money for good tests and let people have access to SCPs. That will make it so people who haven't asked before are not question me testing with others. >

For the last question, the boosting activity part by holding mass tests to bring activity is the only valid part. You cannot MASS allow people to have access to SCPs, that is a HCMD thing to do. Even though this is a gaming community, there are too many grammatical errors that it makes it so hard to continue reading.

• Laughing 1

osu! achiever? I don't know

• TTexas changed the title to The application of SCM made by TTexas edited :ooooo
  • TTexas changed the title to SCM App By TTexas Mk.3

7 hours ago, Hope said:

-support

Based on the quality of this application, it is not only hard to read.

<    I can boost activity by holding mass tests, . I can also give out money for good tests and let people have access to SCPs. That will make it so people who haven't asked before are not question me testing with others. >

For the last question, the boosting activity part by holding mass tests to bring activity is the only valid part. You cannot MASS allow people to have access to SCPs, that is a HCMD thing to do. Even though this is a gaming community, there are too many grammatical errors that it makes it so hard to continue reading.

🙂

• Star locked this topic