Hazardous Material Research Application

Befitkhan

My name Is Kurt and my rank is Lead researcher.

The reason I want to purse HMR is because the possibility it opens up for me as a researcher opportunity's to test on SCP that I currently can not test on and in the future seeing on how we as the SCP foundation can revers the effects of some of these SCP.

I have done test before on SCP 049 and Yesterday March 13, 2021 I was involved in a cross test with SCP-966 and SCP-049. I wanted to see if SCP-049 could affect SCP-966 to cut to the chase the test was a success and, we discovered that SCP-049 is not affected by waves 966 generates when putting people to sleep, and SCP-049 can turn SCP-966 into a SCP-049 a instances.

But that is all the test I have done before that Involve Hazardous Material, thank you for reading this and I hope I get accepted have a wonderful day.

Edited by Befitkhan

12 hours ago, recon said:

+/- support

+ You are a active researcher

+ You are not a minge

- App is short

- Only 1 test log on a hazardous SCP

Good luck on getting HMR I hope you get in!

you should also put your name in the title. Good luck 🙂

🙂

Denied
After consideration, we have decided that your application will require more effort before further consideration for the position.
You may reapply at a later date.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

• Star locked this topic