6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become A Officer

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?

Ragin

What is your current rank?

Master Sergeant

How much time do you have on the server`?

Over a week

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I would like to help better the battalion to the best of my abilities. I am very active, I play every day for around 8 hours. I have been in shock for a few weeks. I love shock, they are my family on the server and I will be there for them. I would like to use everything I have been taught to help better the battalion.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I have taken care of minges before when there where no higher ups on. I believe that my higher ups trust me. I have 0 warnings on the server. I am always active. I try my best to command my battalion during events or sims. I follow all the orders my higher ups give me. and I believe that even people not in shock trust me.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

I believe that I can stop a lot of the minging going on in the battalion. I have dealt with minges in shock before and have taken care of them. I will make sure the enlisted are treated as equals to others because I feel like I see a lot of people thinking they are better than them just because they are enlisted. I see people talking down to enlisted all the time. I will make sure everyone knows the rules and what to do. I will be there to teach and help anyone who needs it.

How active can you be?

I am on the server every day for at least 8 hours.

10 hours ago, The Ky said:

+Support
-Active
-Nice person talk to
-Dedicated 
-Trustworthy

Good Luck!!

• Like 1

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

+ Support

-Always on

-knows his stuff

-friendly

I would highly recommend ragin as a shock officer because of his dedication and passion he shows towards shock. When anyone needs help he's there to help in any way possible. He knowledgeable in shock rules and regulations as well as server rules. He Deserves this.

• 3 weeks later...