Raul's CI Reapplication

Kiyo_Seesaw

In-game Name:  Raul Seesaw

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:173696381

DiscordID: Lazy Mantis#6222

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?: Not a whole lot but I am willing to learn the lore.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): I want to join CI as it can expand my view within the server as well as seeing the server on the other side of the foundation. I feel like having an opportunity to play within a different team might help me understand the lore of SCP. I do intend to bring the best of myself all that way through with CI as experience with different situations can help me understand similar situations in real life. Also I do enjoy seeing CI working their hardest and that inspired me to do this application and be better. I do want to give my hardest to raids and help as much as I can.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?: My willing to learn and become the best teammate I can within CI

How active can you be?: I'll try my best to be active since I do work and stream. 

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: I do have both Teamspeak and Discord

+ Support 

If Raul comes and try’s this time to move up I’m good with supporting him

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

Accepted!
We have reviewed your application, and decided to accept you for training. Join the SCP-RP Discord and get the member-self role Chaos-Requesting-Tags and message the Text to Train Channel for an FTO

Feel free to message me on discord if you need assistance

M8VP ツ#4939

Edited by 𝓜8𝓥𝓟

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

• Bread locked this topic