Jyager's MTF Nu7 Application

Mr.Pipboy9006

In Game Name: Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001):STEAM_0:1:213681017 Discord Name (Bread#0001):Mr.Pipboy9006#9085 If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):No i have not done much other than die in this rp server. When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately):now at 3:11pm march 13 Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum):it helps me get farther and it will help me get to better commands in the rp server I'm pretty bored and lonely and looking for new friends I enjoy SCP a lot and I can rp, I am pretty good and I can respect the rules I will take my role very seriously and my end goal is to be on [Redacted] I can talk to anyone and I can get along with most people so I would be a good leader I would fight to last breath multitasking is a strength of mine I do well under presser and can help people out if needed, I listen well to orders and commands. I do not have a problem with authority or rules. I would do well as an SCP as well. If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? yes i do We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7? (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.):dares 

• Bread locked this topic