CI App.

APotato106

In-game Name: APotato106 (sec ofc APotato)

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/APotato106/

DiscordID: APotato#7518

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? The CI is a former MTF branch that betrayed the foundation after they cam into contact with an SCP. I don't know what the SCP # is, all I know is that its some kind of machine. The CI resented the foundation and held attacks and raids on it to claim SCP items and entities as their own. Nobody knows their goals or intentions but they do know that I could and probably will involve world domination.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I want to be in the CI because I am a huge nerd about the branch and lore, I am a good fighter, and will do anything my commanding officer tells me at the drop of a hat. I am willing to attack, infiltrate, or upright destroy the foundation. I am good and like to work with any type of gun. I prefer SMGs or shotguns, but snipers, ARs, heavy artillery, pistols, and melee are all within my skill. I'm not trying to brag. I'm just simply efficient in all weapon types. I don't really care what I'm doing, as long as I'm contributing to the CI's cause.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I'm proficient in all weapon types, and I can and will do anything for the CI, and do anything my commanding officer tells me at the drop of a hat.

How active can you be? I'm active ever (other) day, however during summer I go on vacation for a month or 2. I some times go on vacation during spring break for a week, or camp for 4 days max. I also always go on vacation for 2 to 3 weeks for Christmas.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: I don't have teamspeak, but I can get it as long as I don't have to pay anything. I have discord.

• Like 1

This guy seems capable for the job and I would love to seem him in CI

+Support

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

Accepted!
We have reviewed your application, and decided to accept you for training. Join the SCP-RP Discord and get the member-self role Chaos-Requesting-Tags and message the Text to Train Channel for an FTO

Feel free to message me on discord if you need assistance
M8VP ツ#4939

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

• Bread locked this topic