Timothy's GO Application

_Pickle_

In game name: Timothy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:529609057
Rank on naval roster: Midshipman

What specialty am I applying for:  GO

Grand Admiral Versio gave me permission

What can I do to improve the branch I will be responsible for: I will make sure that everything is under control and that I will make sure that everyone follows the rules.  As a GO I will be on every day (unless on vacation or absolutely cannot get on). I will make this branch better by listening to my superiors and i'll never not be RPing while being a GO.

Why should I be trusted with this position: I will never give anyone a reason to kick me out of the GO specialty and I will be doing my job correctly every single second i'm on. Also I will not break any of the rules or go to jail.

Why do I want this rank: I want this rank because I know that I will love it and that it will be my top priority rank on the server. I also really like what GO does and how cool their job is.

Do I understand that if I receive a strike that I will be removed from GO: Yes, I will never receive a strike for doing something that I shouldn't. Neither will I get removed from GO for getting a strike.

Gunnery Officers are highly trained combat field engineers. Our main sector would be turbo-lasers making sure nothing has been tampered with or messed up. If any naval need assisting on any other kind of weaponry we will be there to assist them with our skillset to understand the problem and we are equipped with the tools to help, which can help us fix the problem in a fast-paced manor. 

Denied
Gunnery Officer is now full, feel free to apply for another specialty

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png