Lone's Officer application

Loneeee

1. MC SG RSS SSGT Lone 1040

2: Eastern Time Zone

3: Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:590191826

4: I believe i should be a Officer because i've been putting in a ton of time into the server and done a good amount of tryouts along with being one of the most known Medics on the battlefield. I've been in Medical Job the most and will 100 Percent be prioritizing This life over the other. I believe i can contribute to the Battalion by becoming an officer by having more authority and be supportive to the other officers/ High Officers. 

5:  My activity on the servers is about a 9.5. i get on the server everyday and do my part to heal and support everyone i can while having fun and making friends. I also tend to get online during late hours when no medics are on to make sure our troops are getting healed and supported in battle.

6: I should be a Medical officer because i can help the higher ups and make decisions to make this regiment better. I also want to become very known by higher ups and be supportive to them. I believe by becoming an officer i can achieve that and better contribute to Medical Corps. I also want to be able to steer the lower ranking medical troopers to the right direction. I want to really get them to love their time here on medical and take their job seriously all the while having fun. 

7:  I can command other troopers pretty well. all throughout my life i have been pretty good at critical thinking along with being serious in critical situations. I can be very strict about my commands and punishments when not following them. I've always been a natural leader when it comes to being in a team and commanding my teammates. I have no problem following commands by higher ups either.

8:  You should accept my application over others because i am pretty serious about this regiment and how it contributes the rest of the troopers. You should accept my application over others because i can actually help this regiment get stronger and bigger for us. I will put in serious time and dedication even more than i already have for this battalion. Thank you for your time.

Edited by Black Cat
  • Like 1

"What's that Outside? OHH! OUUHHH!"                                                                                             | Ex ImperialRP Senior Moderator | | Ex RG SNR Guard | | Ex Medical LTCOL | 
                                                   tumblr_o2v48r0M571ufwwv5o1_540.gif

• Loneeee changed the title to Lone's Officer application

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on getting 2nd LT. If you haven't gotten training already please speak to Me, Carl, Spaghetti or Kami.

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN