Maintenance can't sell Trash

mike28282

Hi! So i'm opening this topic after i asked an admin and he suggested to make a bug report. We, maintenance, can't sell trash cause the incenerators don't work. Just this. If you can, when you will have time, repair so we can gain some money by cleaning the facility!

So, in what fashion do they not work? Is the input/button blocked, are they double spawned, or do the buttons just not do anything?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

43 minutes ago, Phillers said:

So, in what fashion do they not work? Is the input/button blocked, are they double spawned, or do the buttons just not do anything?

So, i go into the incenerator room, i put my trash in there and then i press the button. There are some fire effect but when it finish i don't receive any money and the trash it's still there.

1 minute ago, mike28282 said:

So, i go into the incenerator room, i put my trash in there and then i press the button. There are some fire effect but when it finish i don't receive any money and the trash it's still there.

it's the "thing" that would delete the trash and give us money that doesn't work.

Edited by mike28282