What is your In game name?

Stevie

What is your STEAMID?

STEAM_0:1:155793158
What is your rank on the Naval Roster?

Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?

Gunnery Officer

What Naval High command have you permission to apply?

Admiral Joe

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

From what I've seen, havoc is already an active and formidable battalion. I often see them partaking in SIMS and often have special jobs during events, on or off ship. They also, from what I've seen, do their best to actively do tryouts many times a day. I will assure that this level of activity and order shall be maintained. I will see that SIMS and/or trainings are done multiple times every week. I also vow to personally do multiple tryouts a day once I become certified, as I love doing tryouts and welcoming new members to my battalions. I also believe that the tryouts I do will be professional and will only accept competent and resourceful members. I believe that Havoc has a lot of responsibility on there hands, so I will be sure that every new member of the enlisted is well trained and know how to use their equipment responsibly, as failure to do so could result in dozens of Imperial casualties on the field, as well as endanger the ISD and its occupants. I also have plans to work often with the officers and commanders of Havoc to improve the experience of the average trooper in havoc, as well as the reputation of the battalion as a whole. To do this, I have plans of implementing new forms of passive RP and try my best to make my SIMS original and unique. Overall, I plan to commit myself to  Havoc and try my best to make Havoc a more fun, but also professional battalion. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?

There are many reasons to trust me with the position of Gunnery Officer. For starters, from day one on this server, I have taken it seriously. I've not ever minged, not broken the server rules, and I've never been striked, nor warned in an admin sit. I am very good at following orders, and giving them out. My time as a 501st Officer and ARC has given me great experience as both a leader and mentor. I also am very committed to the passive RP that comes along with the naval enlisted job, and I very much enjoy it. I will also not tolerate mingy behavior in the battalion and will punish though who do excessively. There is a difference between minging and having fun, and that I will make very clear those I command. My equipment will always only be used when it is needed, and when it will ONLY benefit the objective. I also will NEVER, under any circumstances use my rank and/or position to shame or appear superior than any other trooper or naval. That type of behavior is completely against my belief system and is unacceptable in my eyes. I should be trusted with the GO position as I am a good leader and pride myself on finding the most effective method of completing the objective. 

Why do you want this rank?

I want the rank of GO because the duties  of the position very much interest me. I was reading the naval SOP and I came across the Gunnery specialty, I noticed a line that I hadn't seen on any of the other ones. "If you want to become a Gunner you have to be very serious and you must know how to passive RP." This piqued my interest, as passive RP has been very enjoyable so far in naval. The concept of maintaining and manning turbolasers also sounds like it would be a truly unique and nice experience. I feel like manning turbolasers after you have been working on them would be a very satisfying blend of both passive and active RP that I can't think is replicated by any other specialty or battalion. GO also seems to have a more hands on approach than the other specialties when it comes to actively participating in events, both on and off map. They seem to be the perfect mix of combat and engineering that will be make battles seem more intricate and diverse than a simple soldier or naval. Additionally, the Havoc battalion seems very similar to naval, and if my experience in naval will be even remotely similar to that of a GO, than I shall be in for a nice and enjoyable experience. I also believe that having the new responsibilities of a GO will prepare me for higher ranks in the future, which has always been my goal. I want this rank in order to have a new challenge that will give me the experience I need to one day rise into naval or army command, as well as elevate my position in naval so something even more engaging and professional. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this this rank?

Absolutely, I would expect nothing less.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?

My purpose, first and foremost, is to improve and assist the havoc branch to the best of my capabilities. It is also to enrich the experience of those under my command, and make the branch seem even more respectable and official. As for my duties, I will make sure the Turbolasers and other offensive systems are always in functional condition, and I shall man them when needed in order to defeat the enemy. I shall also make sure that whenever I am on the battlefield I am using my equipment and weaponry effectively and efficiently. Finally, my purpose is to grow as both a leader and a member of the Imperial Navy. 

Edited by Ethan503

| 501st Vice Commander 5031 |

| Trial Gamemaster  |

Ex: MO Commander | | Squad Lead High Rise | Moderator

season 1 defenders of peace GIF by Star Wars

2 hours ago, Turbo Juice said:

+ Support

+ Good Application
+ Has Experience In 501st
+ Active 

Think he would make a great GO

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 3/9/2021 at 11:50 AM, Turbo Juice said:

+ Support

+ Good Application
+ Active 

I agree with all the points on here, except for the "Has experience in 501st" I don't see why that exactly is a needed plus support. I still think you are doing a great job however.

Former Rear Admiral

+ Support

+ Good Application
+ Active 

On 3/8/2021 at 10:50 PM, Ethan503 said:

Application for the Position of Gunnery Officer

What is your In game name?

Stevie

What is your STEAMID?

STEAM_0:1:155793158
What is your rank on the Naval Roster?

Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?

Gunnery Officer

What Naval High command have you permission to apply?

Admiral Joe

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

From what I've seen, havoc is already an active and formidable battalion. I often see them partaking in SIMS and often have special jobs during events, on or off ship. They also, from what I've seen, do their best to actively do tryouts many times a day. I will assure that this level of activity and order shall be maintained. I will see that SIMS and/or trainings are done multiple times every week. I also vow to personally do multiple tryouts a day once I become certified, as I love doing tryouts and welcoming new members to my battalions. I also believe that the tryouts I do will be professional and will only accept competent and resourceful members. I believe that Havoc has a lot of responsibility on there hands, so I will be sure that every new member of the enlisted is well trained and know how to use their equipment responsibly, as failure to do so could result in dozens of Imperial casualties on the field, as well as endanger the ISD and its occupants. I also have plans to work often with the officers and commanders of Havoc to improve the experience of the average trooper in havoc, as well as the reputation of the battalion as a whole. To do this, I have plans of implementing new forms of passive RP and try my best to make my SIMS original and unique. Overall, I plan to commit myself to  Havoc and try my best to make Havoc a more fun, but also professional battalion. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?

There are many reasons to trust me with the position of Gunnery Officer. For starters, from day one on this server, I have taken it seriously. I've not ever minged, not broken the server rules, and I've never been striked, nor warned in an admin sit. I am very good at following orders, and giving them out. My time as a 501st Officer and ARC has given me great experience as both a leader and mentor. I also am very committed to the passive RP that comes along with the naval enlisted job, and I very much enjoy it. I will also not tolerate mingy behavior in the battalion and will punish though who do excessively. There is a difference between minging and having fun, and that I will make very clear those I command. My equipment will always only be used when it is needed, and when it will ONLY benefit the objective. I also will NEVER, under any circumstances use my rank and/or position to shame or appear superior than any other trooper or naval. That type of behavior is completely against my belief system and is unacceptable in my eyes. I should be trusted with the GO position as I am a good leader and pride myself on finding the most effective method of completing the objective. 

Why do you want this rank?

I want the rank of GO because the duties  of the position very much interest me. I was reading the naval SOP and I came across the Gunnery specialty, I noticed a line that I hadn't seen on any of the other ones. "If you want to become a Gunner you have to be very serious and you must know how to passive RP." This piqued my interest, as passive RP has been very enjoyable so far in naval. The concept of maintaining and manning turbolasers also sounds like it would be a truly unique and nice experience. I feel like manning turbolasers after you have been working on them would be a very satisfying blend of both passive and active RP that I can't think is replicated by any other specialty or battalion. GO also seems to have a more hands on approach than the other specialties when it comes to actively participating in events, both on and off map. They seem to be the perfect mix of combat and engineering that will be make battles seem more intricate and diverse than a simple soldier or naval. Additionally, the Havoc battalion seems very similar to naval, and if my experience in naval will be even remotely similar to that of a GO, than I shall be in for a nice and enjoyable experience. I also believe that having the new responsibilities of a GO will prepare me for higher ranks in the future, which has always been my goal. I want this rank in order to have a new challenge that will give me the experience I need to one day rise into naval or army command, as well as elevate my position in naval so something even more engaging and professional. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this this rank?

Absolutely, I would expect nothing less.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?

My purpose, first and foremost, is to improve and assist the havoc branch to the best of my capabilities. It is also to enrich the experience of those under my command, and make the branch seem even more respectable and official. As for my duties, I will make sure the Turbolasers and other offensive systems are always in functional condition, and I shall man them when needed in order to defeat the enemy. I shall also make sure that whenever I am on the battlefield I am using my equipment and weaponry effectively and efficiently. Finally, my purpose is to grow as both a leader and a member of the Imperial Navy. 

+ Support

+ Good Application
+ Active 

Accepted
Please speak to Tenn Graneet (Ugs) for further instructions and whitelist.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png