Nu7 application (updated)

½Jarrad065½

In Game Name: Jarrad065
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:1:51461518
Discord Name (Bread#0001): ᕲᒚᒪᓰᘉ᙭#2700
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): Spamming camera, failrp, faking roll, failrp, failrp
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): either 2018 or 2019

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): I would like to join Nu7 so that I can help defend the foundation from CI, help out d block if needed, and re contain any scps that have escaped. I would also like to join Nu7 so that I can learn leadership skills. Another reason is that the last time that I was in Nu7 was before all the new changes came in such as the player model change (cause I last joined along time ago), and im applying cause I dont really want to have to spend months trying to get cpl in gensec again to join Nu7 so I though I should just apply instead. I would like to join so that I can help other people out with whatever they need, and purchase any foundation personal if required. I'm not sure what else to really say, I just want to help defend the foundation from any threat, and because I'm Australian I'm up when most other Nu7 members are not.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): I was a SM in gensec, pfc in omi 9, pvt in Nu7 and pvt in CI, although that was all awhile ago.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes I do

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): MTF Nu7 SGT Smoll MNGE

Edited by ½Jarrad065½
Added more of an explanation as to why I would like to join Nu7.
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, ½Jarrad065½ said:

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): I would like to join Nu7 so that I can help defend the foundation from CI, help out d block if needed, and re contain any scps that have escaped. I would also like to join Nu7 so that I can learn leadership skills. I would like to join so that I can help other people out with whatever they need, and purchase any foundation personal if required. I'm not sure what else to really say, I just want to help defend the foundation from any threat, and because I'm Australian I'm up when most other Nu7 members are not.

Your answer only as 100 words.

You should make your app more long and detailed.

Pen Pen enjoyer, Noot Noot~

Neon Genesis Evangelion Penguin GIF by Funimation

• ½Jarrad065½ changed the title to Nu7 application (updated)
  • Bread locked this topic