HMR Request

Cooper02

Full Name & Rank: SR Cooper

Why have you chosen to pursue specializing in studying biologically hazardous materials: If I where to become a "heckin chonker",I would be able to expand previous research endeavors, such as with 008. The amount of role play I do now as a LR is nice, however having a bomb strapped to my backpack along with other items HMR brings, would allow for me to add a greater roll play experience to d-class, SEC, MTF, maintenance, SCPs, and other researchers. I hope this drawn out sentence was enough to prove what I, in the HMR role, could bring to research."

Have you produced any documents pertaining to biologically hazardous SCPs: yes, here they are in order from oldest to newest

Edited by Cooper02
comments wanted me to add more, so I did.

+ Support

• You are a great researcher and puts effort into his tests.
  • The 2 biologically hazardous tests are lengthy and in depth. [You even have tables!]
  • I now see you on quite a bit, this is probably due to me now changing the times that I play.
  • You have now put effort into the application and corrected all spelling & grammar errors.
  • From what I have seen, you have a great personality. This is a major trait in my books, keep up the good work.

Notes:

1. Only 1 spelling error left. "would allow for me to add a greater roll play"
  2. Good job, I see that you have taken our criticism and changed your application in a friendly way instead of just deleting or voiding your application like most other researchers do.

@recon
He has changed his application a bit. I do like it now that he has put in that bit of effort. I think that you should read over his application again and maybe change your mind.

Good Luck Cooper!

-Lead Researcher Isaac Darby

Edited by Fuse Danger
Rating change due to change in application.

• Star locked this topic