Should Slick get Support   

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Slick get Support

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Slick 

Steam Name: Kenneth Slick [GL]

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79707346 

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?

I am an Admin on SCP RP

How often are you on TeamSpeak?

I am on TeamSpeak almost all the time and happy to do things as needed. When I am playing other games, I’ll be in TeamSpeak and can easily actively check to see if anything needs help. 

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

I want to be support as I want to be able to be more helpful than I currently am. Being an admin, I am able to help people a lot in game, but often, I find myself wanting to be able to help more people and TeamSpeak is something I am very familiar with. I would like to be support so I could help people who are struggling with some of the difficulties that we have all found ourselves in. I often remember when I was guided by very passionate people to help me get to where I am today and I want to be that person for someone else as well. Having been a member of this community for some time now, I understand most of the situations we find ourselves in and I would be extremely helpful to people who need help with their TeamSpeak, game or other situation that can be confusing to some. On top of wanting to help newer players, I want to be useful to the community as a whole and provide oversight to people who find themselves in an unwanted situation where they do not feel comfortable or are being harassed. This is something I have experienced in other servers myself and I find it unacceptable in any community. Moreover, I want to engage more with our community and meet more people and see what our community is outside of just my SCP RP realm. Recently, I have started going over to Imperial RP and meeting some people over there and being Support will allow me to meet other support and major players over other servers, allowing me to meet more of our server population and create a better, more enjoyable experience for all. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I believe I could support the support staff in a positive way because of my activity within the server and TeamSpeak. I have a wide understanding of how TeamSpeak works and I believe I am a friendly person. I  know lots of people in SCPRP and I’m sure I can broaden out to other servers and help them and meeting them as well. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

“Hello, is there something I can help you with?”

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

I have and will

Edited by Kenneth Slick

[SCP-RP]

Current : Nothing

Ex MTF E11 1LT Slick | Senior Admin - Support I