1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I in the Event Team?

• yes
    • no

In-Game Name: Ponik

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:165374345

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):  Plat/Mod

How many hours do you have on the server?: 6 Weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I know them very well, as I am staff. 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): https://imgur.com/a/UbBcVjO

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I want to join the event team because I love being able to help with events and give people a fun time on the server and something, they can enjoy end remember. I think people really enjoy participating in events and I want to give people the opportunity to do that, and have fun while doing it. Not only do I want people to have fun with the events but I think I would really enjoy helping out with making them. Also just like I said above, I am active, mature, good at following directions, friendly, and I think I would be a perfect addition to the Police RP Event Team. I have always wanted to be apart of an event team and now because we have a big and great place to do the events I have some ideas to do a huge events. I am also a very good builder and I know how to use a tool gun. 

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):I was thinking about a battle royal in suburbs. So, like we have guns laying down in suburbs and people should pick them out so they can kill each other. They will have like a platform so they can decide were they want to drop. The last survivor will win 1 000 000$   

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events?  (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday:  Available from 15:30 EST up to 23:00 EST 

Saturday and Sunday: Available from 7:00 EST up to 00:00 EST 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes